|Ticket Prices for Season|
|MAINSTAGE PLAYS||MUSICALS||Y.E.S. PRODUCTIONS||YOUTH MUSICALS|
|Adults – $23||Adults – Starting at $28||Tickets – $12||Tickets – $23|
|Seniors (62 and over) & Students – $20||Seniors (62 and over) & Students – Starting at $23||Children 12 and under – $10||Children 12 and under – $15|
Box Office Hours
The Box Office is regularly open Wednesday through Friday, from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. When we are running weekend shows the box office will usually be open from 12:00pm to 3:00pm. You can reach the box office by calling (310) 828-7519. Messages may be left on the answering machine and will be returned during Box Office Hours. If you call and get VoiceMail during Box Office hours, we are helping another patron and will return your call before the end of the day. If you call after Box Office hours, we will return your call as soon as the Box Office reopens.
- All shows feature reserved seating.
- Please click here to view a Seating Chart of our auditorium.
- All shows and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Tickets may be exchanged at any time by calling the box office.
- Ticket exchanges are subject to availability.
- We cannot cancel or refund any tickets.
- Tickets purchased through groups may NOT be exchanged, canceled, or refunded.
- All group sales are final.
About Your Visit
- Doors open one half hour before show time.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management.
- No babies-in-arms.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the theatre.
- Performances, artists, and pricing subject to change without notice.
- The use of cameras, recording devices, radios, cellular phones and bluetooth devices is strictly forbidden.