|Ticket Prices for Season|
|Tickets – $12||All Adult tickets – $20|
|Children 12 and under – $10||Children 12 and under – $15|
- All tickets are non-refundable
- All tickets must be prepaid. There are no reservations or tickets held at the door.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled performance, you may exchange your tickets for another day for the same show, subject to availability. You may not exchange your tickets for a future show. Please contact the box office for all ticket exchanges.
- All shows feature reserved seating.
- Shows and prices are subject to change without notice.
The box office may regularly be reached by calling (310) 828-7519 (Wednesday – Friday, from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m). Messages may be left on the answering machine at other times, or visit the click here to buy tickets online at any time.
About Your Visit
- The box office will open one half hour before show time.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management.
- No babes-in-arms.
- No outside food or drink allowed in the theater.
- The use of cameras, recording devices, radios, cellular phones, and blue tooth devices is strictly forbidden.